I searched for 'iSpot' using the iRecord search box, the result is Access Denied, and no visible records. I have tried some other searches and they behaved normally.
I did read a forum post about iSpot records being experimentally transferred some years ago, which I found using an external Google search, so I should have had some hits.
I am just a normal user, not a verifier or admin. It seems the search index is trying to take me to one or more records that I don't have access to, and when it fails to get access, then it bales out and doesn't display the records I do have access to.
The easy solution is probably to keep quiet about any records where access is denied, and go on to the next record, though it could also be that the Access Denied error is to do with permissions navigating to the record.
If you have a user level ID for testing purposes I suggest you try it out.